Friday, October 7, 2011

Dance!

Getting ready to go to class.

Tap shoes on ... "Liv, follow me!".



Yep, looking good.


ADORABLE!


Olivia decided to try Combo 2-3 today. Luckily, Emma's Combo 3-4 class was small, so they combined the two, and Em was able to "guide" Liv through the moves. I watched on the monitor and my heart melted with how sweet Emma was: checking in on her sister, holding her hand, helping her with the stretches. Olivia was a bit overwhelmed and cried most of the class, but the Teacher was there to give hugs, cuddles and encouragement. We may visit this Combo 2-3 option again in a few months. So, enjoy these adorable pics from today!

1 comment:

Joanna Thies said...

Hi Carrie! Precious dancers! So cute, and how sweet of Emma to watch over her little sister. It's been awhile since I visited your blog - I can't believe how big Olivia has gotten!! Hope you are well. -Joanna