Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MAG-NEATO







Our local children's museum has a really cool magnetic wall and it inspired me to search the blog world for some fun magnetic ideas for our house. Ryan is out of town for work for two nights so it is the perfect excuse to create some crafty magic! Here is the basement play area where I magnetized the wall. "Magnatized" sounds way cooler than saying I painted with primer that has iron filaments in it. It's made to paint over with your wall color if you choose, but I really like the way it stands out - kind of like a school chalkboard. Now, not every magnet works on here, of course, but we had enough fun ones lying around to try out. The kids haven't seen this yet and I plan to introduce them to it tomorrow.






My second MAG-NEATO spot is a secret. I did paint over it and I plan to make some super cute magnets to use in the space. More details to follow ...

1 comment:

Sarah Wheelwright said...

love this - super cute idea.